The Best Pillow for Stomach Sleepers 2017
When it comes to pillows, stomach sleeps often get left behind in the dust. You always hear about neck and back supporting pillows, but these do very little for those of us who sleep on our stomach. Below, I am going to discuss the best pillow for stomach sleepers.
Xtreme Comforts Slim Hypoallergenic Shredded Memory Foam Queen Bamboo Pillow with Cover
Premium Quality: This memory foam pillow from Xtreme Comforts is made from the best materials money can buy. The shredded memory foam perfectly cradles your head and neck and keeps it aligned with your spine.
Safe: Safe for everyone in the family, from young children to pregnant mothers. Each pillow is put through rigorous testing and contains no ozone depleters, lead, heavy metals, mercury, formaldehyde, or CFCs.
Hypoallergenic: Those with allergies can finally rest easily, because this pillow is 100% hypoallergenic.
- Buying this pillow is pretty much risk-free since it comes with a 6-year warranty.
- The only downside is that it is one of the more expensive pillows. However, it is well worth the money.
Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Classic Pillow
High-Grade Memory Foam: Made from the best memory foam on the market, this pillow can be easily molded to fit all your needs and give you a better night’s sleep.
Retains Shape: The biggest benefit of memory foam is that it retains its shape for a very long time. It does not go flat and become obsolete in a couple of months.
Thin: As any stomach sleeper knows, the thing that makes a pillow perfect is how thin it is. You do not want a huge lump under your head. The thinness of this pillow allows your neck and spine to stay aligned and prevent cricks and cramps.
- This pillow comes with a great 5-year warranty, so if anything goes wrong, it won’t be a waste of money.
- A possible downside is that because it is so thin, most standard pillow cases will be a little too large. This hasn’t proven to be a big problem for me since the pillow still works amazing.
Bluewave Bedding Ultra Slim Cool Gel Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover
Dual Sleeping Surface: The dual surface featured on this pillow makes it perfect for everyone, not just stomach sleepers.
Thin: The thinness of this pillow makes it feel like you are sleeping right on top of the mattress.it does not strain your neck and is even good for those who sleep with one arm under the pillow.
Gel Infused: With cool gel throughout this pillow, it keeps you nice and cool throughout the night, instead of retaining your body heat.
- The bamboo cover works with the cooling gel to keep you cool as a cucumber and comfortable all night.
- The gel in this pillow is spread throughout the entire pillow, rather than having a thick layer of gel on top of the people.
Elite Rest Ultra Slim Sleeper Memory Foam Cover
Hypoallergenic: Like other memory foam pillows, this one is also hypoallergenic. You can rest easy knowing your allergies won’t flare up in the middle of the night.
Bed Bug Resistant: Another super cool feature of this pillow is that it is bed bug resistant. If you do somehow get bed bugs, this is one less thing you have to wash.
Thin: Measuring only 2.5 inches thick, this is one of the thinnest pillows on the market.
Body Conforming: With memory foam that conforms right to your body, around every dip and curve, this pillow maximizes comfort and ensures a great night’s sleep.
- This pillow comes with a guarantee from Elite Rest, if it isn’t the thinnest pillow you’ve ever tried, they will give you your money back, no questions asked.
- I have heard some people say this pillow has little give and is a little too firm. That isn’t the experience I had with mine, however; I thought it was just firm enough to conform to my body, but not too firm as to strain my neck and back.
Extra Soft Down Filled Pillow for Stomach Sleepers with Cotton Casing
Down/Feather Blend: Unlike the other pillows, this one is made from an 80% white goose down, 20% feather mixture. This gives it a unique fluffy sensation, unrivaled by memory foam.
Cotton Cover: The super tightly knitted cotton cover keeps feathers from poking through and stabbing you during the night.
Designed for Comfort: Sleeping on this pillow is like sleeping on a fluffy cloud. It is one of the few feather pillows that really work great for sleeping on your stomach.
Light: Although no pillow is especially heavy, this one is super lightweight. It’s a no-brainer that feathers are lighter than foam, so while some other pillows may weigh a couple pounds, this one barely weighs a pound.
- A huge advantage of this pillow is that if you aren’t completely satisfied, you can send it back within 30 days and get your money back.
- Unfortunately, feather pillows are more likely to go flat than other pillows. However, if you throw it in the dryer for 10 minutes, once a month, it will stay fluffy and comfy.
Although they are all great pillows, that will provide a better night’s sleep for stomach sleepers; the best one is definitely the Slim Hypoallergenic Shredded Memory Foam Pillow from Xtreme Comforts. It is the perfect thickness, firmness, texture, and has the perfect cover to go with it. Overall, it is a great pillow. Personally speaking, it has allowed me to sleep deeper and wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and totally relaxed. It supports me perfectly and doesn’t put any unnecessary stress on my neck and back.
Tags: best pillow for stomach sleeper
Categorised in: Best Pillows